Zubrin for dogs
(tepoxalin) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It reduces pain and inflammation caused due to musculoskeletal disorders like arthritis and hip dysplasia.
Osteoarthritis in dogs, a painful condition can result in limping and lameness in dogs, a reduced level of activity and also stiffness and reduced mobility levels of joints. A prescription from the veterinarian is required for Zubrin.
Benefits of Zubrin
- Reduces pain and inflammation.
- Effective treatment means for arthritis and hip dysplasia
- Available in rapidly disintegrating tablets
- Low levels of risk of intestinal ulceration
- A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of the lips, tongue or face
- Decrease or increase in appetite
- Decreased or increased activity level
- Yellowing of the gums, skin, or whites of the eyes
- Change in urination habits
- Change in drinking habits
- Change in skin (redness, scabs, or scratching)
A to Z Pet Medications
Flea and Tick Control
Popular Pet Meds