Hydroxyzine for Dogs
Hydroxyzine for dogs
is an antihistamine, which is commonly used for treating various allergies in cats and dogs by veterinarians worldwide. Besides, it may also be used as a tranquilizer in dogs or a sedative. Hydroxyzine
reduces the effect of histamine, which allows the treatment of allergic problems. It decreases the central nervous system activity besides treating the anxiety related disorders and stress related tensions.
Hydroxyzine for Dogs for dogs is available in as 50mg and 25mg capsules and is sold per capsule. The medication is only available on the prescription of a veterinarian.
Benefits of Hydroxyzine for Dogs
- It is quite effective against rashes, itching and hives
- Treats allergies in the dogs
- May also be used as a tranquilizer for dogs and a mild sedative
- Treats anxiety related disorders
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling on the face, lips and tongue
- Blurred vision
A to Z Pet Medications
Flea and Tick Control
Popular Pet Meds