ADAMS Flea and Tick Dip
is quite effective and helps fight the mosquitoes, fleas, ear mites, lice and ticks in dogs and cats. It is a monthly drug and thus, quite easy and safe to administer. The drug is expensive and thus perfect for big dogs. For small dogs there are many other cheap pet drugs are available in the market. The dog needs to be dipped in this drug for best of results. The drug is bit smelly but quite effective. So, keep the pet outside after the application of the drug.
Flea Dip Benefits
- Repels the ticks, mosquito and fleas.
- Provides instant relief to the pet
- Kills the larvae of the fleas in less than 20 minutes of its application
- Reduces the chances of tick borne diseases and Lyme disease
- Quite easy to use and administer
Flea Dip Side Effects
- Burning sensation
- Numbness of the skin
Search Pet Meds
Flea and Tick Control