Advantage Flea for Dogs
Advantage Flea for dogs
is a typical flea killer for dogs as well as cats applied on a monthly basis. It controls, kills and also prevents fleas in your pets. The treatment results in 98 percent killing of fleas by the end of 12 hours and even then, it continues to work on your dog for almost a month after each application. It is thus used as a monthly flea preventive which breaks the life cycle of the flea by killing its larvae.
is also water proof and thus is effective even after exposure to water or rain. It is applied on the shoulder blades of the dog. The medication can be bought in 4, 6, and 12 month supplies for every size of dogs. The advantage flea can also be used on up to 7 weeks’ young puppies as also on pregnant and nursing dogs.
Advantage Flea Benefits
- Prevents fleas from biting your pets within 3-5 minutes providing quick relief to them.
- Starts eliminating and killing adult fleas within one hour and completely kills them by the end of 12 hours.
- Kills flea larvae in less than 20 minutes.
- It is safe and easy to use.
- Supposed to be one of the more gentle and yet most effective flea preventatives.
- Of all flea preventatives, it has the highest customer reviews ratings.
- Water resistant.
Advantage Flea for Dogs Side Effects
Also see: Advantage Flea for Cats
- Facial swelling
- Sudden onset of diarrhea
- Decreased appetite
Search Pet Meds
Flea and Tick Control